Dark Brown Lies
by Debbie Simpson
A True Story
- Managers screamed, lied and perjured themselves under oath – more than once. They did this with impunity.
- They unlawfully falsified company records and purged my employment file.
- UPS stole a years pay, stole my good name and reputation and stole my career.
- They interrogated me in front of my stalker and drove me out of my own home like a lynch mob.
- UPS relentlessly recorded every minor infraction while ignoring their friends violations.
- They unlawfully suppressed exculpatory evidence and witnesses in violation of federal law.
- UPS constantly intimidated, bullied and tried to provoked confrontation.
- They repeatedly threatened to terminate my employment with numerous punitive and written warnings.
- UPS retaliated against me after reporting workplace violence.
- They continually called me into the office to punish me and then stalked me at work as a form of intimidation.
- UPS slandered my name in front of co-workers creating a hostile work environment.
- They cancelled my medical insurance, screwed with my pension and screwed with my vacation shortly after returning to work.
- Management discriminated against me while showing favoritism towards others.
UPS Is Not The Company You Think They Are!